- 4 cups baking mix
- 3 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/3 cups skim milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the baking mix, cheese, and water. Mix until dough is firm. Using a small scoop, place dough on the prepared pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown
- Combine the melted butter, garlic powder, salt, onion powder and parsley. Brush over baked biscuits immediately upon removing from oven.