- The NSA announces the forthcoming release of an internal powerful reverse-engineering tool for examining and understanding other people's code.
- Emergency out-of-cycle patches from both Adobe and Microsoft.
- PewDiePie hacker strikes again.
- Prolific 0-day dropper SandboxEscaper ruffles some feathers.
- A new effort by the US government to educate industry about the risks of Cyber attacks.
- Welcome news on the ransomware front.
- VERY welcome news of a new Windows 10 feature.
- A note about a just-published side-channel attack on OS page caches.
We invite you to read our show
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's
site: grc.com, also the home of the
best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite