- Another Lenovo SuperFish-style local security certificate screw up
- The Marriott breach and several other new, large and high-profile secure breach incidents
- The inevitable evolution of exploitation of publicly exposed UPnP router services
- The emergence of "Printer Spam"
- How well does ransomware pay? We have an idea now.
- The story of two iOS scam apps
- Progress on the DNS over HTTPS front
- Rumors that Microsoft is abandoning their EdgeHTML engine in favor of Chromium We also have a bit of
- A Cyber Security related Humble Book Bundle just in time for Christmas
- Some new research that reveals that it's possible to recover pieces of web browser page images that have been previously viewed.
We invite you to read our shown
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Jason
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's
site: grc.com, also the home of the
best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite