- An October Surprise of a different sort - Windows 10 update deletes users' files
- A security researcher has massively weaponzied the existing MicroTik vulnerability and released it as a proof-of-concept
- A clever voicemail WhatsApp OTP bypass
- What happened with that recent Google+ breach?
- Google tightens up its Chrome extensions security policies
- WiFi radio protocol designations finally switch to simple version numbering
- Intel unwraps its 9th-generation processors
- Head-spinning PDF updates from Adobe and Foxit (this isn't a competition, guys!)
- Bloomberg's earth-shaking controversial report on Chinese hardware hacking
We invite you to read our show
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's
site: grc.com, also the home of the
best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite